Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide voluntarily by filling in forms on this website or by otherwise contacting us through this website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or requesting further services, and information provided in the context of applications for open positions with Swatch Group or with any of its affiliated companies («Subsidiaries»). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this website.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of your visits to this website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We never use or install spyware on your computer, nor do we use spyware to retrieve information from your computer.
Like many websites, we use «cookies», which are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. Cookies help us to identify account holders and to optimize their site experience. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. We recommend that you leave cookies «turned on» so that we can offer you a better experience on this website.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the personal data
We use data held about you in the following ways:
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To treat applications for open positions with Swatch Group or its Subsidiaries, in particular to evaluate candidates during the assessment and recruitment process.
– To ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To notify you about changes to our services.
Through your use of this website, we may also gather certain information about your use of the website that does not identify you individually. Generally, this information is collected through «traffic data». We collect and store such information automatically whenever you interact with this website. For example, we collect your IP address, the hostname of your computer, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this website. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information does not, however, contain anything that can personally identify you; it is used to analyze and improve this website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling Internet experience.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with our Subsidiaries, i.e. transmit them to other Swatch Group companies, both in Switzerland and abroad.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data to third parties:
– Who help us administer this website (such as our Internet service providers) or to provide the services you are requesting, both in Switzerland and abroad. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Swatch Group.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, provided that we have contractually ensured that this information is kept private and secure and that when supplying this personal data we comply with the applicable local laws.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You have the right to receive information about which personal data concerning you is processed and in which manner the data is processed. You are also entitled to request rectification or deletion of your personal data, or to withdraw at any time your consent to our data processing.
Any such request must be made in writing to The Swatch Group Ltd, Seevorstadt 6, 2501 Biel / Bienne, Switzerland, or through our «Contact Form».