Marketing Specialist | Luxury Brand
For over 200 years Breguet and Blancpain have established themselves as some of the oldest surviving watch-making establishments in the world. Both brands are pioneers of numerous watch-making technologies, such as the tourbillon, and continue to push the boundaries of innovation.
Breguet and Blancpain are both part of The Swatch Group, one of the world’s most widely recognised consumer brand names and the largest and most dynamic watch company in the world. The Swatch Group employs more than 33 600 people in over 50 countries.
For more information, please visit the official websites of Breguet and Blancpain and treat yourself to a luxurious experience.
We currently have exciting opportunities for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team on a Maternity Leave contract based in Glen Iris. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the incumbent is expected to be able to define the best marketing strategy that will support the brand strategy. The person in this role is accountable for all marketing campaigns, public relations activities and managing the marketing budget.
- Define marketing strategy to support the brand strategy within budgetary constraints
- Drive promotional opportunities and events within our market in line with brand and local strategy
- Develop marketing plans for retailers and understand their business requirements
- Define public relations strategy, devise concepts and implement launches to support brand strategy
- Develop the local media database and local social media relationships
- Manage all Media relationships across multiple mediums
- Define media strategy and campaigns
- Manage brand event, product launches and VIP events
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the brand
- Lead the shop-in-shop projects in line with brand strategy/retailer direction
- Manage POS Campaigns and VM in conjunction with the Brand Manager
- Manage marketing budget on a monthly basis to ensure no overspend/impact on brand profitability
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/PR/Communications
- Extensive marketing experience in the consumer or luxury goods industries
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Excellent organisational skills/project management/attention to detail/negotiation skills
- Numerical and financial skills/analytical and problem solving skills
- Energy, passion drive and enthusiasm
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.