Customer Coordinator Logistics 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines. The world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Logistics Team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently recruiting a
Customer Coordinator Logistics 100%
Your key responsibilities and main tasks within the Logistics Department are to coordinate the ordering and delivery of various material.
- POS, Print & Club material Order processing on SAP based on incoming orders via MPS (internal tool).
- Check the orders (delivery date, quantity, address, transport, etc…)
- Check the availability of the ordered goods and send order confirmation to the Customers
- Prepare splittinglists (overview of ordered material by customer. Facility to inform internal and external coworkers about quantities and special delivery terms based on customer information)
- Generate Deliveries according to the availability of the products
- Negotiate delivery dates with the Customers for their standard shipments and special shipments
- Define the delivery plan with the Customers according to stock capacity
- Monitor all open orders for the allocated product lines, assign the stock entries based on Customers’ backlogs
- Monitor allocations consumptions ( Eulog countries )
- Handling of multiple warehouses in Switzerland and different EU-countries. Delivery tracking of shipments inbetween warehouses and final destination. Constant updating on deliveries to internal and external staff
- Support all Customers inquiries through an operational coordination between Customers/Forwarders/ External warehouses/Marketing/Procurement/Logistics/Stock&Shipping
- Management of operational destruction’s demand process
- Operational&Admin. management of Returns to HQ for all products (watches, bijoux, eyes, straps, etc )
You are a responsible and autonomous team player and in this role, your time management, attention to detail and organizational skills will be called upon. In liaising directly with internal and external parties your excellent communication and negotiation skills will help you to perform on a daily basis. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and contributing to the team and company’s success. Your flexibility, as well as your problem solving and multi-tasking skills allows you to adapt very quickly to changing situations.
You have a commercial background/degree with several years’ experience in Logistics and must be proficient in Microsoft Office. SAP knowledge is a plus.
Fluent oral and written languages skills are required in English (mandatory), French and/or German, knowledge of Italian can be useful.
If you feel this opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online.