Watchmaker - Omega - Swatch UK
Swatch Group is an international group active in the design, manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required by its 18 watch brands, and Swatch Group companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Please be sure to visit our brands' websites to learn more about their fantastic products.
Swatch Group is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries.
A Pioneer in Watchmaking and Beyond
Founded in 1848, OMEGA is a watch brand synonymous with excellence, innovation and precision. The company has constantly been defined by its pioneering spirit, demonstrated by its conquests of the oceans as well as space. Since 1965, the OMEGA Speedmaster has been worn on each of NASA's piloted missions including all six moon landings and many of history’s greatest explorations beyond Earth.
You will be supporting the retail based workshop in delivering exceptional customer service by working on a wide range of OMEGA time pieces to carry out diagnostics, quick, partial and complete services for quartz and mechanical models. You will have frequent client interactions to support our sales team with technical know-how and to introduce clients into the world of fine luxury watchmaking.
- Service and repair watches from the OMEGA Boutiques network
- Ensure all services follow business procedure
- Carry out diagnostics and recommend necessary and optional work
- Keep record of all work undertaken on service sheet
- Ensure highest level of quality in day to day activities
- Occasional client interaction in the Boutique to explain technical queries
- Close cooperation with the service administration to ensure efficient handling
- Organise and self-manage workflow while working to targets
- Occasional involvement with client events
Skills and Experience
- A practical individual with excellent dexterity and excellent levels of attention to detail
- The ability to deliver set business production and quality criteria
- A well organised individual who is able to prioritise and self-manage one’s own workflow
- Flexible, excellent levels of concentration and the ability to self-motivate
- Works well within a team with a positive can do attitude
- Able to follow the workshop code of conduct
- 5 GCSE at A-C including Maths and English
- Accreditation from Swatch Group approved brands desired
- WOSTEP/BHI certification
- Time served apprenticeship