Head of Global Supply Chain
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA is a company of the SWATCH GROUP (34'000 employees worldwide), specialized in the design and manufacturing of high-end technology, integrated circuits and electronic modules. The quality of our products and the know-how of our teams, position EM Microelectronic-Marin SA as an internationally recognized semiconductor and display provider for applications in the watch industry, for telecommunications, in consumer goods and the automotive industry.
In order to strengthen our Logistics team, we are recruiting our new :
Head of Global Supply Chain
The Head of Global Supply Chain reports directly to the CFO and manages the Logistics, Procurement and Purchasing departments.
- Manage the company complete supply chain operations, procurement, logistics, customer service and asset investments negotiations for the company
- Deliver against company’s monthly and annual revenue targets and enable bottom-line maximization by improving productivity and efficiency and reducing costs
- Develop company’s supply chain strategy and ensure its execution
- Develop a hand-in-hand work with Operations
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with key suppliers and subcontractors
- Establish adequate contractual framework with key suppliers and subcontractors, negotiate global corporate agreements and ensure their execution
- Oversee long-term investment plans throughout their complete life cycle, from requirements definition, through implementation and post-completion review
- Ensure daily operation of the different activities in logistics, purchasing, sourcing and supply chain and guarantee achievement of their respective KPIs
- Manage and develop an effective, high-performance team covering planning, logistics, customer service, purchasing, sourcing and supply chain operations and ensure productive interaction with the other company departments (worldwide sales, factories in Switzerland and Thailand, Business Units), customers, suppliers and subcontractors worldwide
- KPIs for this position: monthly and yearly sales revenue and bottom-line vs. budget, On-Time Delivery performance, Backorder (delinquency), overall company spend with suppliers and subcontractors
- Solid experience and track record in a similar role within the high-tech industry
- Good understanding of the semiconductor business and market at a strategic level, with existing network of contacts is a distinct advantage
- Hands-on spirit in getting things done
- Excellent negotiator
- Ability to think strategically and drive structural improvements (good understanding of ICT) while keeping the focus on the short-term execution
- Good communication and people skills, with customer-oriented mindset
- Well-organized and highly-adaptable, with capability to multitask and work against tight deadlines and across multiple time zones
Fluent in English and French.