Retail IT Technical Analyst
We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; We also invent the Future's IT!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, that would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to be our Tech Talent then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies, and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
If you are a Retail IT Technical Analyst jack-of-all-trade, the rare pearl, who wants to have fun in your job, your mission, should you accept it, will be the following:
You will integrate our Retail IT department, situated in a multicultural, international environment, at the crossroads between our numerous brands, our affiliates around the planet as well as our colleagues from IT Infrastructure, Network and Security and Corporate Services in Switzerland.
You will collaborate on projects dedicated to implementing and rolling out Cegid Y2 in Swatch Group subsidiaries to replace legacy systems in worldwide, as well as new demands coming from our 17 Brands.
You will provide business and It Retail expertise on 2nd level support for CBR Y2 for multiple countries.
Last but surely not least, you’ll coordinate, schedule, test, document and lead user trainings.
For this mission, we do recommend that you possess the following skills :
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Business Retail or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in Retail Application Support (Cegid Y2).
- To be very curious, hungry for learning, and able to translate business demands into technical horizons/ perspectives/ views,
- An eagle eye focused on details,
- Experience with Microsoft office suite & Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge in Azure devops is a plus
- Last and definitely not least, an open mind, a solid sense of humor and the will to be a good team player.
You're missing one or two skills in the list, yet you're eager to learn?
It's perfectly OK. We like to share.
Now, in order to blend in, socially and professionally, we certainly recommend the following languages:
- Fluent in English,
- Any other languages are welcome - we have 29 so far in the company, if you wish to add the 30th, you pretty much know what to do.