OMEGA Luxury Boutique - Assistant Boutique Manager - Dallas
OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world’s leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women’s watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA’s reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry’s highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 27 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more.
The Swatch Group is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and is committed to environmental sustainability.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance (employee and dependents are eligible 1st of the month following 30 days; generous employer contribution)
- Immediate participation in the 401(k) and 100% vested employer match after one year (maximum 4% employer match with 5% employee contribution)
- Company paid life insurance and Long Term Disability
- 18 PTO days per year, 23 PTO after 5 years
- 7 days per year extended paid time for medical, parental and military leave
- Holiday pay
- Voluntary FSA, STD, Accident/Hospital Indemnity insurance
- Employee product discount
The Ideal candidate must be experienced in luxury retail sales and operations management with a strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service and demonstrating strong clientele skills.
The Luxury Assistant Manager leads retail operations, helps manage selling and supervises staff. He/she must possess the ability to build revenue and operational excellence.
- Performs and manages daily activities of operating luxury boutique as per company standards inclusive of maximizing inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques.
- Delegate tasks to the sales team.
- Develop sales incentives and rewards.
- Deliver sales results as per company goals.
- Ensures a consistent, quality store experience for customers.
- Brings positive recognition to the Omega brand through effective communication, enthusiastic attitude, professionalism and in-depth brand knowledge.
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs.
- Maximize inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques.
- Lead employees by example, uphold company initiative and confidentiality.
- Must possess luxury experience
- Minimum 3 years operations management experience
- Excellent selling and customer service skills.
- Superior communications skills: spoken and written.
- Inventory management expertise.
- Luxury retail experience preferred.