Back-end WIP Management Assistant
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA is a company of the SWATCH GROUP (40'000 employees worldwide), specialized in the design and manufacturing of high-end technology, integrated circuits and electronic modules. The quality of our products and the know-how of our teams, position EM Microelectronic-Marin SA as an internationally recognized semiconductor and display provider for applications in the watch industry, for telecommunications, in consumer goods and the automotive industry.
In order to strengthen our Backend operations line (8 inch and 12 inch), we are looking for a
Backend WIP Management Assistant
You will be responsible to assist the Production Manager for the WIP management covering our IC-Backend, EM Bangkok and Backend sub-contractors mainly located in the Far East (Asia).
Your assignment includes:
- Support the production manager to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly production plans are met and the quality level is maintained against defined targets.
- Deputy to manage and coordinate daily production line briefings and provide weekly reports
- Support Operational Excellence (manage WIP, cycle time, lot movement) as well as improvements on planning, scheduling and lot dispatching in the Backend.
- Support continuous improvement projects for well-integrated WIP management having full visibility in ERP (Navision) as well as MES (Camstar) to support planning and finance.
- Visualization of full Backend WIP in terms of organizing reports and KPI’s for line briefing, management etc.
- WIP Management Abbot T9304 with covering the different fabrication flows and product versions.
- Optimize WIP in order to meet cycle-times, avoid build-up of excess inventories and support multiple production priorities simultaneously.
- Support coordination of planning, scheduling and line capacities together with logistics, sub-contractors and Backend in Bangkok to ensure maximum utilization and POTD at all sites.
- Coordinate shipments from- and to all sub-contractors and be the deputy for sub-contractor assistant
- 5 years in production with relevant management experience preferably in the semiconductor business
- Bachelor degree or equivalent obtained with working experience
- Good analytical skills, good communicator both written and verbal
- Intercultural communication, “out of the box” thinking
- Motivator, team player and good example for colleagues and employees
- Software experience with MES, ERP systems and Microsoft Office
If you are a dynamic, pro-active and innovative person, we are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV and motivation letter.
French mandatory, English a big advantage.