OMEGA Luxury Boutique Keyholder - Dallas
OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world’s leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women’s watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA’s reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry’s highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 27 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more.
The Swatch Group is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and is committed to environmental sustainability.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance (employee and dependents are eligible 1st of the month following 30 days; generous employer contribution)
- Immediate participation in the 401(k) and 100% vested employer match after one year (maximum 4% employer match with 5% employee contribution)
- Company paid life insurance and Long Term Disability
- 18 PTO days per year, 23 PTO after 5 years
- 7 days per year extended paid time for medical, parental and military leave
- Holiday pay
- Voluntary FSA, STD, Accident/Hospital Indemnity insurance
- Employee product discount
- Internal transfer and growth potential
- $500 Employee Referral Bonuses
Omega Luxury Boutique Keyholder
Ideal candidate will have luxury retail sales experience, as well as Keyholder or supervisory background. This position must possess exceptional customer service skills and a demeanor that embodies a great sense of approachability. Candidate should also have the ability to meet or exceed sales objectives and possess a strong desire to learn about our prestigious timepieces and looking to become an essential member of our team
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform opening and/ or closing Boutique procedures
- Will liaise with Store Manager and Assistant Manager and demonstrate leadership capabilities in their absence and while on the sales floor with entire team.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all of our unique and impeccable range of products and their distinctive characteristics
- Cultivate enduring relationships with clients by providing memorable experiences which enlighten and provide insights into the ancestry of OMEGA
- Utilize our expansive training techniques to engage, inform and retain a gratified and loyal client base
- Minimum 3 years of Luxury retail Sales/Keyholder experience, preferably in the timepiece or fine jewelry field
- Demonstrates leadership qualities in as much as representing the Manager’s vision at all times and ensures that policies and procedures are upheld at all times.
- impressive selling capabilities and notable customer service skills
- Elevated ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Robust adaptability to learn the technical aspects of our company collection of timepieces
- Ability and willingness to train others in various areas of the business
- Talented negotiation prowess
- Passion for the art of selling
- Must be able to work flexible schedule throughout the week
- MS Office experience is highly desirable