Visual Merchandiser - OMEGA Luxury Timepieces ( SE & PR Region )
OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world’s leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women’s watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA’s reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry’s highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 27 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more.
The Swatch Group is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and is committed to environmental sustainability.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance (employee and dependents are eligible 1st of the month following 30 days; generous employer contribution)
- Immediate participation in the 401(k) and 100% vested employer match after one year (maximum 4% employer match with 5% employee contribution)
- Company paid life insurance and Long Term Disability
- 18 PTO days per year, 23 PTO after 5 years
- 7 days per year extended paid time for medical, parental and military leave
- Holiday pay
- Voluntary FSA, STD, Accident/Hospital Indemnity insurance
- Employee product discount
- $500 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free parking (if applicable)
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the visual representation of our brand and products in all boutiques (retail and wholesale) and during Omega events in our region. Tasks include the planning, organization, coordination, training and implementation of all Visual Merchandising measures that have been developed by Omega PC.
• Full merchandising and display changes
• Responsible for development of relationships with all store personnel
• Participate in the setup of our events
• Responsible for assessment and follow-up of shop maintenance of fixtures & physical condition of boutique to Corporate Store Development department
• Create recap reports
• Responsible for ensuring that store merchandise presentations meet Company standards and are in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Preparation of all communication materials as per visual displays and product training in accordance to brand’s guidelines.
• Support sales of Omega watches thru visual merchandising of sales professionals within company accounts.
• Contribute to achieving sales volume goals by ensuring effective presentations and maintenance of all product categories, making sure that all stores are set up correctly during promotions and regular business.
• Realize first class Omega presentation in Boutiques, Shop-in-Shops and Multibrand stores, to maximize Omega’s visual impact in- and outside of the POS according to brand guidelines.
• Realize first-in-class set up and decoration of Omega sponsored events, mono- and multibrand related events, in order to maximize Omega’s visual impact according to brand guidelines.
- College degree preferred.
- 4+ years of retail visual merchandising experience in specialty goods, jewelry, watches and related.
- Ability to create strong visual presentations that drive business.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter.