Assistant Boutique Manager / Boutique Manager
- To oversee the day to day operations of the boutique and to ensure strict compliance with company’s operational procedure.
- To lead the team towards achievement of sales target and in providing excellent retail experience for customers.
- Keep track of the sales target and motivate staff towards achievement of the sales.
- Oversee the stock level and combination of the store and ensure that it is according to guidelines and at optimum level.
- Supervise & ensure that staff perform inventory check according to procedures.
- Inform Management of discrepancies immediately and perform reconciliation according to instruction.
- Highlight excessive stock/slow moving stock to Management for action.
- Plan Staff Duty Roster on monthly basis according to guidelines. Ensure that the store is adequately manned with sufficient manpower.
- Supervisor & ensure staff’s attendance, report punctuality issue and absenteeism on daily basis.
- Train staff on Customer Services & products based on guidelines provided.
- Handle staff issue and highlight grievances to management for attention.
- Ensure all sales document, report and other paperwork like customer service watch are accurately complied, circulated and properly filed.
- Ensure Daily Banking in of cash collected are done according to guidelines. Report discrepancies immediately.