Regional Sales Manager_West Coast Territory
Swatch Group is the world's number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its roof: Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Swatch and Flik Flak. The Group has a strong distribution and multi-brand retail net with two sophisticated boutiques under the name of Tourbillon and Hour Passion. Swatch Group is also an important player in advanced nanomechanical, nanoelectronic and Bluetooth technologies essential to watchmaking and other industries.
Glashütte Original stands for innovative watchmaking art that meets the highest standards. Our timepieces are the product of the best in German engineering and craftsmanship: technically sophisticated, reliably precise and timelessly beautiful.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for driving wholesale sales and promoting sell-through of Glashütte Original timepieces through authorized dealers across the West Coast of the US & Canada.
- Identify, target and open new points of sale within the territory in accordance with annual targets.
- Schedule regular visits to authorized dealers to promote sell-through and train retail staff.
- Ensure each point of sale within the territory properly aligns with the brand’s values, image, and merchandising standards.
- Work closely with the brand’s Marketing Manager to develop effective retailer coop advertising campaigns, and plan periodic in-store events.
The ideal candidate is a professional, experienced, and highly motivated salesperson. This individual must have a track record of achievement with successes earned through productive and ethical means. Applicant must have solid business skills and be results oriented, solution focused, and a proactive and motivating member of the team.
- Strong selling and territory management skills gained through wholesale or related retail experience.
- Strong negotiation skills – ability to align brand and partner goals, providing business solutions that deliver mutually beneficial results.
- Capacity to learn new concepts and apply them in real world situations.
- A true commitment to excellence, and an “eye” for luxury.
- Ability to travel (70%) within an assigned territory, across the US and Canada.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
For more information please see https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
Human Resources Manager