Full Time Luxury Sales Associate
Swatch Group is the world's number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its roof: Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Swatch and Flik Flak. Swatch Group is also an important player in advanced nanomechanical, nanoelectronic and Bluetooth technologies essential to watchmaking and other industries.
As a Sales Associate with Longines, you will be responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service as per Brand standards, generate sales, merchandise and safeguard company assets. You will be expected to help client outreach initiatives, build brand awareness, assists in daily operations of the store. All positions support and assist management team in achieving all customer service and sales goals initiatives. You will be the brand, inside and outside the boutique.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and personable manner
- Provide a unique and special experience to all clients, offering introduction of the brand.
- Support Store Sales Goals
- Support Boutique’s clienteling efforts, by manually entering qualified presentation(s) into Client Log Book. Capturing essential data, such as email, phone #, brand (reference # if possible)
- Assist in sales process as per established store protocols
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Assist in the submission of daily reports and sales reconciliation reports
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring counter stock.
- Ensure all “Presentations” are properly documented for customer outreach
- Actively participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, display changeovers, product transfers, etc…
- Support providing superior after-sale service to all clients, ensuring “Thank You” program is executed to perfection.
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed.
- All other duties assigned by Management
- Must have High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Must possess a strong luxury retail jewelry and/or time piece experience
- All applicants should have 3-5 years of experience in a sales position, specialty luxury retail preferred
- Driven to deliver superior service by exceeding customer expectations
- Able to work well as a team player in a very fast-paced, energetic environment
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Must be able to sustain level of professionalism; friendly demeanor;
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Clientele building skills
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer literacy
- Flexible to retail working hours including availability on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Able to work well with minimal supervision; self-starter
The Swatch Group is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and is committed to environmental sustainability.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance (employee and dependents are eligible 1st of the month following 30 days; generous employer contribution)
- Immediate participation in the 401(k) and 100% vested employer match after one year (maximum 4% employer match with 5% employee contribution)
- Company paid life insurance and Long Term Disability
- 3.5 weeks of PTO per year, 1 Month PTO after 5 years
- Special bucket of sick time per year extended paid time for medical, parental and military leave
- Holiday pay
- Voluntary FSA, STD, Accident/Hospital Indemnity insurance
- Employee product discount
For more information please see https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
- Bilingual is a plus
Foreign language skills a plus