IT Field Agent
We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; We also invent the Future's IT!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, that would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to be our Tech Talent then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
For our IT Operations division, we are looking for a motivated:
IT Field Agent
- Providing on-site first level support to Swatch Group companies by direct contact
- Deploying and decommissioning hardware
- Executing planned or proactive hardware maintenances
- Troubleshooting owned incidents and applying corrective actions
- Restoring the degraded service’s quality as fast as possible
- Technically or hierarchically escalate incidents or service requests and doing their follow-up
- Process owned Service Requests
• Swiss federal diploma in IT or equivalent
• IT generalist orientation
• Team spirit
• Customer and service oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Procedure-oriented work
• Dynamic, hands-on and “can do” mentality
• Precise and rapid diagnosis ability
• Sensibility to the ITIL approach
• Priority management skills
• Ready to learn
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in an equivalent function
• Mother tongue French or German, English speaking a must