We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; we also invent the future's IT!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, that would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to Be our Tech Talent? Then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build the IT environment of tomorrow.
If you are a Software Engineer with an interest in network and security, or a Network/Security Engineer with an interest in coding who wants to have fun in your job, this is for you!
Your mission, should you accept it, will be the following:
You will integrate in our IT Systems & Infrastructure division, situated in a multicultural environment at the crossroads between our numerous brands, our affiliates around the planet as well as our colleagues from the Information Security and Corporate Services in Switzerland.
In this role, you will be a key player in the value creation through the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products for the automation of network/security operations. You will play an active role in the support of the data science related activities of the division.
- 3 to 4 years of professional experience in the IT field (NetSec or Software oriented)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Open-minded and positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Good interpersonal skills
Your Professional Backpack
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in Design REST API and third-party integrations
- Good knowledge of Golang is a plus
- Experience with Version management (Git)
- Strong knowledge of Design Web Applications
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux
- Experience in network and security devices via REST API
You're missing one or two skills in the list, yet you're eager to learn?
It's perfectly ok. We like to share.
How to Communicate
Now, to blend in socially and professionally, we certainly recommend the following languages:
- Fluent in French or English is a must
- Any other languages are welcome - we have 29 so far in the company, if you wish to add the 30th, you pretty much know what to do.