Sales Associate | Longines QVB
Longines – famous for the elegance of its timepieces – is a member of the Swatch Group Ltd, the world's leading manufacturer of horological products. Based in Saint-Imier, Switzerland since 1832, Longines watchmakers enjoy an expertise steeped in tradition, elegance and performance. With generations of experience as Official Timekeeper of World Championships and as a partner of international sports federations, Longines has created lasting and durable links to the world of sport.
We are currently recruiting Sales Associate for our beautiful Longines Boutique in QVB. Our Sales Associates are required to achieve sales targets, deliver impeccable customer service, develop client relationships and build client records within the boutique.
- Ensure both personal and boutique sales targets are being achieved
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times
- Help develop our client database through strong sales
- Daily security stock counts
- Daily merchandising; set up, stock rotation, new display concepts
- Stock processing
- Attend regular training
- Develop own knowledge base
- Complete E-Learning modules when required
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated retail experience, (luxury industry beneficial)
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills
- Genuine passion for the Longines brand
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
Within our boutique, the Boutique Manager has created a positive culture with a team of professional and friendly individuals who are all passionate about the brand. The whole team receives lots of support from the rest of the company, which has a strong focus on training and development. With new products released every year there's always something new to learn about.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.