Swatch Group is the world's number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its roof Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Swatch and Flik Flak. The Group has a strong distribution and multi-brand retail net with two sophisticated boutiques under the name of Tourbillon and Hour Passion.
Swatch Group is also an important player in advanced nanomechanical, nanoelectronic and Bluetooth technologies essential to watchmaking and other industries.
Our Customer Service centre based in Southampton provides a full servicing operation to brands produced by the Swatch Group.
Here at Swatch Group (UK), we are looking to recruit a Materials Storekeeper to be based within our Logistics Department; the role will play a pivotal part in our customer service operation, ultimately supporting the overall service received by our customers and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for detail and maintain exceptional standards of quality within a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure that components required for internal repairs and external clients are picked accurately and in a timely manner to reduce stock discrepancy
- Manage goods receipts to ensure they are put away in the correct locations in preparation for picking
- Support with inventory control and highlight any discrepancies to the Supervisor in a timely manner, in order to reduce stock inaccuracies
- Support the technical workshop with any material related queries
- Adhere to brand policies when processing goods for return
- Ensure that regular stock counts are counted accurately and in a timely manner
• WOSTEP/BHI certification or equivalent
• Good leadership and team management skills.
• Ability to organise, take decisions and motivate.
• Open mindset and ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to communicate and work proactively and efficiently.
• Knowledge of SAP and MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Good time management skills and able to effectively prioritise workload
- A flexible approach, excellent levels of concentration and a proactive outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English (or equivalent)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- SAP experience
- 1 year of stock room experience