Senior BI Project Manager
We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; We keep in time with technology!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, that would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to be our Tech Talent? Then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies, and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
To complete our BI Team in Biel, we are looking for an experienced and talented:
Senior BI Project Manager
If you are a BI Jack-of-all-trade, the rare pearl, who wants to have fun in his job, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing the value of our analytics products in an agile environment.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the application lifecycle: from understanding the business needs to gathering requirements, driving the development phase and ensuring successful product releases.
Applications are used 24/7 by thousands of users in over 30 countries.
In addition, you are familiar with the workings of an organization's data infrastructure and pipelines; you'll build and/or maintain these pipelines.
You ensure that data can flow from the source to the data warehouse and then to a BI front-end tool, you use the data warehouse to solve the organization's problems, you provide analytics models to the BI analyst for data reporting, analysis and visualization. You are responsible for translating data from the transactional system into analytical models.
- Strong competences in Data Warehouses modeling methodology
- Strong competences in SAP BW, Hana modeling, CDS Views, Abap
- Strong competences in SQL and SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Good knowledge in SAP Business Objects and Power BI
- Good knowledge in Azure Data Factory/Azure Synapse is an asset
- Good knowledge in SAP ERP/S4
- Knowledge in statistical languages (R or Python) and machine learning models is an asset.
You're missing one or two skills in the list, yet you're eager to learn?
It's perfectly OK. We like to share.
- Around 10 years of designing and building successful BI Solutions
- University or High Education degree in Information Technology or Information Management, or equivalent.
Now, in order to blend in, socially and professionally, we certainly recommend the following languages:
- Fluent in English,
- Any other languages are welcome - we have 29 so far in the company, if you wish to add the 30th, you pretty much know what to do.