Swatch Part Time Sales Associate - Times Square NY
Swatch embraces the values that coexist in the worlds of art, design, fashion and technology; and lends to them its own spark of creativity. Thus, Swatch is considered a canvas upon which a myriad of expressions have been applied. Cutting edge style, trend setting looks and technology friendly accents have all added to the amazement of owning a Swatch.
The Swatch Group is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and is committed to environmental sustainability and we are happy to offer the following benefits to our part-time positions:
- Excellent health insurance (employee and dependents are eligible 1st of the month following 30 days; generous employer contribution)
- Employee product discount
- TransitChek Program - Save money on commuting to work and/or parking with pre-tax dollars
- Compensation: Base Pay plus Commission
For more information please see https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
A Superb Opportunity…
At Swatch we provide our Retail Sales Associates with the training and support that lays the groundwork for a professional career with real momentum. As a member of the Retail Sales Team, you will be coached on sales techniques and customer service skills along with technical training on all our watches and services. Plus, your base-plus-commission pay structure is designed so that the sky is the limit for motivated and knowledgeable retail sales professionals.
Hourly Rate: $15.00 - $17.00/Hrly. (Plus Commission)
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and personable manner
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service and build customer relationships
- Reach & exceed your sales goals
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Handle multi-tasking with ease
- Perform merchandising tasks; stock replenishment, visual display, and upkeep of the organization and cleanliness of the store environment
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales position, specialty retail preferred.
- Driven to deliver superior service to your customers
- Engage your customers in the culture of the SWATCH brand
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Able to plan, set and achieve goals