Senior BI Project Manager
We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; We also keep in time with technology!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, where you will meet with over 300 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects, and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
To complete our BI Team in Stabio TI, we are looking for an experienced and talented
Senior BI Project Manager
If you are strong in planning and project management, innovation and you have a big skillset with SAP BW, SAP HANA and S4 -> Then keep reading!
In this opposition, you and your BI Colleagues are responsible for developing and optimizing the value of our analytics products in an agile environment. Our applications are used 24/7 by thousands of users in over 30 countries and you are in charge for all aspects of the project as well as the application lifecycle: from understanding the business needs to gathering requirements, driving the development phase, and ensuring successful product releases.
In addition, you are versed with the workings of an organization's data infrastructure and pipelines; you’ll build and/or maintain these pipelines.
You endorse an appropriate data flow from the source to the data warehouse and then to a BI front-end tool, you use the data warehouse to solve the organization's problems, you provide analytics models to the BI analyst for data reporting, analysis, and visualization. You are responsible for translating data from the transactional system into analytical models.
- Analyze Business needs, propose and develop BI solutions.
- Design, implement and deliver data integration solutions.
- Contribute at the daily checks of the analytics products.
- Cooperate with others competence centers and other projects (i.e., SAP S4/Hana).
- Evaluate technical solutions with external IT providers.
- Technical documentation management.
- POC on new technologies.
- Communication skills in an international environment.
- Ability to understand complex business processes within international organizations (sales and distribution processes).
- Service and customer orientation, team worker, self-motivated, and open-minded.
- Capability to build bridges between the business and the technology sides.
- Good communication skills in an international environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are skilled in Data Warehouses modeling methodology.
- You have extensive knowledge in SAP BW, Hana modeling, CDS Views, Abap.
- You have very good understanding in SAP Business Objects, SAP ERP/S4 and Power BI.
- Standard project management in an agile environment you know well.
- If you have knowledge in statistical languages (R or Python) and machine learning models, it is an asset.
- You have around 5 years’ experience in designing and building successful BI Solutions.
- English and French fluently.