Calvin Klein Visual Merchandiser & Trainer - North England, Scotland & Ireland
The US designer Calvin Klein and the Swatch Group pooled their formidable talent in 1997 to create cK watch, a watch brand with graphic lines that are striking, refined and contemporary. A new and inimitable type of watch was born: the fashion accessory watch. The brand now offers over 200 different models, available in more than 60 countries, all boasting Swiss-made quality and designed to appeal to all tastes.
To ensure all Calvin Klein products are displayed to the relevant brand standards in the north of England region in order to maximise sales.
Be responsible for the brand trainings of key wholesale and shop-in-shop accounts across the north of England region.
• Optimising the visual representation of the Calvin Klein brand across key Calvin Klein wholesale accounts and shop in shops.
• Ensuring all retail staff are fully trained and educated on brand, products, collections and associations.
• Develop strong relationships with both retail staff and regional management to ensure all are motivated towards the brand and product.
• Analysing all listings to ensure they have a complete range of products on display and POS is current, promoting the up to date collections and key lines. Communicate with store to ensure POS is reflective of advertising campaigns and/or brand sponsorship or promotions.
• Develop a full understanding of how the Calvin Klein wholesale accounts operate through careful analysis of performance and KPIs.
• Continually seek to improve the sales performance of the Calvin Klein brand stockists by offering trade support, training and/or new merchandising initiatives.
• Be a Calvin Klein ambassador to key retail staff and ensure the brands’ image is maintained in the north of England region.
• Self motivated with an excellent attention to detail.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Strong presentational skills (to include large groups)
• Strong coaching skills and experience with staff development.
• Good English language skills (both written and spoken).
• Good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and immaculate presentation.
• Willingness to travel regularly within the north of England region, Scotland and Ireland.
• Previous experience in a similar role within the retail sector.
• Previous experience within the watch/jewellery industry is desirable.