1. Achieve annual sales target of W/S in both quantitative and qualitative targets
- Annual & monthly sales target forecast / planning.
- Routine dealer visit.
- Order taking and monthly sell-in/out analysis by POS.
- WS inventory management by POS to ensure sufficient stock of best-sellers.
- Payment collection and overdue control.
- Optimize product merchandising, window display and brand image in the shop.
- Propose and conduct individual POS sales promotion.
- Explore potential new doors after discussion and agreement with BM.
2. Customer Relationship
- Defective products follow up with customer service.
- Handling of customer complaints.
- Order taking of spare parts.
- Maintain good customer relationship to increase sales and brand exposure.
- WS POS visit report (utilisation of Sale Force).
- Monitor, sales analysis and market trends and provide information to management
- Monthly action plans for sales related outstanding and pending issues by WS POS.
- Report immediately to BM and SGTW for any urgent issues including customer complaint, dealer’s bad debt, competitor news, etc.
- Feedback of market dynamics and competitor info.
- Ensure quality brand presentation at WS POS in accordance to merchandising guideline.
- Exhibition support for promotions.
- Increase brand exposure at WS POS with branding related materials including light box, OOH or online channel if possible.
- Training of WS POS in all aspects including brand, product and selling skills.
- Providing regular coaching and training to new POS sales rep. to build motivation and product knowledge.
- Marketing and promotions update to WS retailers.
- Communication skill. Well-organized and time management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team.
- College or above graduation. Major in Business related.
- 5 years working experience in Sales or channel management related.
- Watch industry experience is not necessary but an advantage.