Director of Marketing
Omega Marketing Director
Results driven Marketing Director will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the marketing strategies while targeting toward existing and new markets for Omega Wholesale and Retail.
This leader will manage a team and direct efforts by a way of communications and coordination at the strategic and tactical levels of the organization. This position reports to the Brand Manager
This position will be located at Weehawken, NJ.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievements of marketing objectives fall within designated areas.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of the brand publications.
- BA or BS required with concentration in Marketing.
- 10+ years of corporate Marketing experience for a global brand.
- Strong relationships with advertising press and knowledge of all media types.
- Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills required.
- Experience working closely with senior level executives.
- Employee management experience required.
- Experience with interacting with international headquarters.
- Experience managing budgets, hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience with writing press releases, creating presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Power Point, Publisher, Excel