Swatch is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the e-commerce team in our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently looking for a
Junior Project Leader eCommerce Operations (F/M) 100%
As part of the HQ eCommerce team reporting to the eCommerce Operations Manager, your main tasks will include the support of the daily backend operations such as:
• Ensure an optimized stock distribution worldwide on a tactical level to meet business objectives and fulfil our end-customer’s needs
• Propose detailed strategic planning of collections and special products worldwide
• Maximize stock coverage, return flows and replenishment strategies for each market (stock optimization) with a strong collaboration with HQ Logistics, HQ Warehouse and local teams
• Monitor product sales and return performances and country trends
• Challenge and work with subsidiaries and agents to elevate product assortment and stock availability
• Generate sales forecasts on realistic, optimistic and unexpected scenarios together with business analyst
• Support on daily operations related to order management and shipment/logistics at peak times if needed
• Support other project leaders on post sales improvement projects (logistics, delivery & returns)
To be successful in this position you must be a flexible, customer-oriented fast learner with good project management skills. You are also able to work independently and are comfortable in a fast moving, ever changing international environment.
• Bachelor degree in business management, finance, engineering, statistics or economics
• Very good understanding of eCommerce business and landscape
• Strong analytical skills
• Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
• Experience in the management of complex and multinational projects is a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Office (in particular Excel), knowledge in maths, stats tools or replenishment applications would be a plus
You speak fluently English, any other language such as French and German is a plus.
If you recognize yourself in this description, thank you for applying online.