Tissot, innovators by tradition
The plus sign in the Swiss Flag within the Tissot logo symbolizes the Swiss quality and reliability Tissot has shown since 1853. The watches, sold all over the world, enable Tissot to be the leader in the traditional Swiss watch industry, exporting more than 4 million watches every year. Tissot stands by its signature, Innovators by Tradition. The high quality of the brand with every component is recognized worldwide.
Tissot has been named Official Timekeeper and Partner of many global events such as basketball with the NBA and FIBA; cycling with the Tour de France and the UCI World Cycling Championships; motorsports with MotoGPTM and the FIM World Superbike Championship and many more besides in the sports of ice hockey, fencing and rugby.
Key leading products include: Tissot T-Touch (The first tactile watch in 1999). Tissot Le Locle, a timeless, classic, automatic watch with 80 hours of power reserve. Tissot T-Race, “the sporty design”.
• Ability to build revenue, manage back-office operations and supervise selling professionals.
• Develop the strategies and plans to achieve sales results through clientelling, superior customer service, events, partnering and traffic generating actions.
• Ensure a consistent, quality store experience for customers.
• Think strategically and drive the business according to company standards.
• Prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs.
• Maximize inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques.
As a General Manager, you will develop the management strategies and plans necessary to achieve sales results through achieving clients, superior customer service, events, partnering and traffic generating actions.
Successful candidates will have the ability to think strategically and drive the business to meet and exceed company standards.
• Experienced with retail store management with a strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service and demonstrating strong customer service skills
• Experience in selling time pieces, a big plus
Human Resources Business Partner