Full-Time Sales Associates and Keyholders - Tissot Boutique
The Swatch Group Ltd is an international group active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required for the watches sold by its 18 watch and jewelry brands as well as by its two retail brands, the Tourbillon and Hour Passion companies. The Group’s production companies also supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers. The Swatch Group Ltd has a unique emotional culture. Beauty, sensuality, emotions in watches are as much part of it as high-tech, quality and added value on the customer’s wrist. Both, emotional poetry and innovation play an active part in the commitment to its customers.
- Provide a unique and special experience to all clients
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Develop potential clients through both clientelling and networking efforts
- Maintain and grow existing clients; keep records of milestones and client’s tastes and goals for future purchases
- Assist team members in sales process as per established boutique protocols
- Develop existing client base and reach new prospects through networking and outreach
- Provide superior after-sale service to all clients
- Provide the highest level of client service through personalized contact in product maintenance
Do you like Basketball? Do you like watches? If so, how would you like to work in a location that has both experiences?
Tissot is the official timekeeper of the NBA. Our new Tissot Boutique will be interactive, full of positive energy and all about the customer experience.
Sales Associates and Keyholders will provide outstanding customer experience to reflect the Swatch Group image through the selling of unique watches. You will be expected to build and develop strong relationships with clients and meet new prospects leads through networking efforts.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Clientele building skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Flexible to retail working hours
- Foreign languages a plus
Human Resources Business Partner
The Swatch Group (U.S.)