Learning Project Leader (F/M)
Swatch is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on colour, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Retail Operations Training team at our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Learning Project Leader (F/M) 100%
The goal is to follow the Swatch training & development program for Retail employees on a global scale and transmit the passion of the brand through trainings to the retail staff. In this position, you will lead different projects, working hand in hand with the International Training Manager on new concepts, classrooms and e-learning.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Support in developing innovative training concepts, - training methods and contents following current Training trends and best practices and following Swatch strategy
- Support in e-learning projects and maintenance of - LMS system & up-dates
- Review and adapt questionnaires on LMS, gamifications part, learning materials and content and close collaboration with internal and external parties
- Being flexible and able to handle different projects at the same time
- Support in creating storylines, blended learning for the e-learning platform
- Support to develop Product Training Guidelines off- and online
- Analyse statistics and work with the team on action plans
- Being able to support in delivering class room Trainings
- Update Training materials regularly and distribute it to the markets
- Create and analyse reportings and processes related to Training and Sales
- Administrative tasks
You are a professional coming from the Learning industry and bringing both classroom and e-learning experience, with excellent Project Management skills. Experience in creating, editing videos and on and offline training contents is a strong advantage. You are familiar with the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver) and possess knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. Expert in E-learning course production based on Articulate Storyline, you have also acquired good knowledge of the SCORM format.
To be successful in this role, you have ideally a Retail background, and previous experience as trainer. Dedicated and passionate, you are a business-oriented person with excellent project management skills, always ready to come up with innovative ideas.
Team player with good human relationship skills, you are proactive and autonomous but also detail-oriented, and are capable of working in a fast moving & ever changing, international environment. Your creativity allows you to find out-of-the-box ideas and achieve goals successfully.
In addition to your French or German mother tongue, you have very good verbal and written communication skills in English. Every additional language is a plus.
2500 Biel /Bienne 4