Flik Flak Marketing Project Leader (Digital Media) 40% (F/M)
Flik Flak a division of Swatch LTD, is the world’s best-selling children’s watch and has been keeping children all over the world on track since 1987. It was the first children’s watch to translate the concept of telling the time into accessible fun and entertainment with a fresh design.
In order to reinforce the Flik Flak International team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, we are currently searching for a
MARKETING PROJECT LEADER (DIGITAL MEDIA) 40% (F/M)
In this position, you will be able to work on a wide variety of digital projects, managing international campaigns at HQ level with close collaboration with the different markets, identifying new opportunities in digital communication and providing best practices.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of international social media campaigns
- Support markets with the definition and optimization local campaigns, and the development of the brands digital communication strategy
- Responsible for the reporting and coordination of Flik Flak’s digital communication
- Develop concepts and write briefings for copywriters, agencies and translators, as well as create and adapt creative material needed.
- Assist the markets for all kinds of requests and daily business related to digital media and keep an overview of all international digital media invests.
In addition to your fun, positive and creative personality, you are an open minded, proactive and dynamic individual. We are looking for a person with a sensibility for the children’s market, a highly developed sense of creativity and good organisational skills.
If you are passionate about telling stories, new trends and the latest in digital marketing innovation, if you possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail, this is the job for you.
You bring a marketing/digital media degree and min. 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an agency or FMCG/Retail brand. You bring knowledge and affinity for design (adobe creative suite) and online retail.
Your know-how lies in digital media planning, with a particular focus on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram) and programmatic and re-targeting campaigns, and are proficient in web analytics and campaign management and/or tracking systems as well as proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is requested.
You must possess developed written and spoken communication skills in English, German and French. Every additional language is a plus.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1