International Retail Project Leader
Introduction de la société
Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura Mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in over 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world’s largest watch producer and distributor of Swiss watches. The tradition of innovation lives on, keeping closely in touch with the times.
Description du poste
We are currently recruiting an International Retail Project Leader based in Le Locle. As a member of the International Sales department, you will be required to ensure that optimal Brand Image & outstanding customer experience are created and maintained among all retail areas. Being a key actor in growing Brand performance and continuing to establish an efficient and sustainable retail network internationally which strongly contribute to brand image and reputation.
- Proactive, self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- High attention to detail and aesthetic sensitivity
- At ease with numbers (KPI)
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Mastering computer applications such as Powerpoint, Excel ; Indisign an advantag
- Strong experience in the visual merchandising and retail field in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent