The Swatch Group Ltd. is the number one manufacturer of finished watches in the world. The Group is active in the manufacture of finished watches, jewelry, and watch movements and components. It produces nearly all of the components necessary to manufacture the watches sold under its 18 watch brands and the multi-brand Tourbillon and Hour Passion retail labels, as well as the entire Swiss watchmaking industry. In addition, it operates its own worldwide network of distribution organizations. The Swatch Group is also a key player in the electronic systems sector.
• Responsible for maintaining inbound/outbound freight and processing of all receiving paperwork
• Greet and acknowledge vendors in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service
• Responsible for unloading all inbound freight vehicles
• Route items to necessary departments
• Responsible for all other duties as assigned
The Distribution Center is looking for reliable and efficient associates to work in the Receiving department. This is a very detailed oriented position and requires great organizational skills.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior distribution experience preferred.
• Previous experience in using pallet jacks, forklifts and hand trucks
• Computer skills: Proficiency in Word & Excel and Web Literate
• Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time and ability to work under pressure
• High attention to detail
• Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. and reach shelves using stepping stool or ladder. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and lift frequently throughout the day.
• Requires strong attention to detail. Must be an effective communicator and team player, focused and flexible.
• Must be able to collaborate and work within a large and diverse team.
• Must be able to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Must communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing.