Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager,
The Swatch Group (U.S.) is looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing existing accounts within region to achieve planned sales budget and overall company annual sales projection for the Company brand. We are seeking a motivated individual with the ability to build excellent retailer relationships. This position will be responsible for the Midwest territory. The person will need experience with the wholesale selling.
- Develop the distribution channel in accordance with brand strategy
- Manage the territory in an effective manner including selling activities, stock management, merchandising, account servicing and coop marketing activities
- Provide solutions to meet customers' needs
- Prospection and opening of new retailers
- Follow the sell-out and the quality of the company appearance by the national point of sales
- Training is also part of the job and presence at sport and promotional events
- Explore, develop and implement changes to increase in-store visibility and sell-through (including training and case space negotiation)
- Propose promotional events in conjunction with management
- Communicate regularly with Brand Manager on status of accounts
- Complete forecasts, sales analysis and other relevant reports
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must have at least 3+ years of wholesale selling experience in a jewelry or luxury watch organization (will consider candidates with experience from other industries).
- Self-motivated, results driven, professional sales person.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with computer programs including Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel within assigned regional territory