Sales and Training Representative
Our Hamilton Brand is looking for a Sales and Training Representative. As a Sales and Training Representative, the individual will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with retailers and their respective associates. This role will work with Brand Manager to ensure brand is on track with monthly sales forecast, and assist with order management to ensure timely delivery.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintain consistency and highly visible presence in authorized retail stores within assigned Caribbean/Florida territory including coordinating and attending, any store event to boost sell-out.
- Conduct regular training and ensure understanding of sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Create and adapt training presentations based on the location and client needs
- Assist in merchandising stores/ retailers as needed; prepare replenishment orders as needed.
- Compile and review the sellout reports at the end of each month
- Prepare assortment proposals for specific clients based on feedback from the Brand Manager based on the sell in and sell out reports.
- Propose marketing activities that help ensure good sell-out at the retail stores
- Ensure product look and displays comply with brand guideline, and overall appearance and presentation are above standards of competitive products.
- Prepare a weekly sales report based on the accounts visited during the month.
- Maintain and update the POS pictures; ensure that the pictures are uploaded on the server.
- Provide support on the orders from the accounts: orders received, reference checked, updates on product availabilities for clients, and assist with follow-up on orders and shipments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with our Internal Credit department, Brand Manager and Clients regarding credit holds, orders blockage and credit for client orders.
- Assist in handling the customer service/spare parts requests from the warehouse/customers upon request.
- Responsible for the submission of the forecast orders on POS Materials
- Prospect and assist in the new account creation by reviewing the paperwork received, and submitting the paperwork to credit department.
Additional Skill Requirements:
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter; quick learner for a multifaceted business and companion domestic and international staff;
- Must possess strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced corporate environment;
- Arrive early and work late if necessary (sometimes weekends if in-store event planned)
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or other relevant major is required, MBA is plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role is required
- Must be proficient in SAP
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications required, with intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage the department workload across brands dynamic customer base
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality presentation, and communication in assigned region
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred French is plus
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups
- Must be able to demonstrate a Can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Adept at manipulating figures on excel spreadsheets with a sharp eye to identify mathematical errors or illogical calculations
- Strong learning ability and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to be both effective and efficient in work
- Must have the ability to Travel up to 60% to visit the stores, attend and assist in any in-store events and provide staff trainings
This is position which requires the Sales and Training Representative to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.