IT Technician (F/M)
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Information Systems team in our HQ in Bienne, we are currently looking for a
IT TECHNICIAN (F/M) 100%
You role is to ensure IT business continuity and support, managing and maintaining technology infrastructure and supporting all Swatch IT (Hardware, Software, Data, Voice, Audio/Video).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as one of the IT Support representatives for Swatch offices
- Provide quality support to the day-to-day activities of the end-users
- Make yourself visible towards the end-user in order to promote the communication between the end-users and IT
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for the IT infrastructure
- Responsible for IMAC operation (Install, Move, Add and Change) and monitoring of needed IT tools (i.e. PC, Laptop, VPN, peripheral devices etc.)
- Guarantee the proper monitoring during business hours of the business critical systems of the Company, utilizing given IT ticketing and monitoring tools
- Manage problem-solving tasks and ensure proper escalations to Management and proper involvement of suppliers to solve issues when needed
- Guarantee high quality physical intervention to promptly solve field issues blocking the daily business of the employees
- Update Documentation System, documenting all user related information
- Close collaboration with Swatch Group IT Services
- Test and advice about new technology
- Become involved in new and ongoing projects to improve and develop the Swatch systems
- Ensure all new and current IT hardware/software records are recorded correctly and maintained
- Evaluate and select new IT products, systems
- Optimizing of recurrent tasks in order to save time and performance (Scripts)
- Support or lead assigned IT Operations and Infrastructure projects
- Strong communicator with a structured and organized work style
- Customer and Service oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible, dynamic, autonomous and proactive
- Used to work in fast moving, complex environments
- Willing to contribute to the development of the team
- Sensibility to the ITIL approach
- Curious person and fast learner who enjoys diving into new technologies and tools.
You bring a Technical Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and possess a first experience in IT Operations and Infrastructures.
Your mother tongue is German or French and you are fluent in English (mandatory). Italian is a plus.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online.