Retail Design Project Leader
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Retail Environment Design team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently recruiting for a
RETAIL DESIGN PROJECT LEADER (F/M)
The Retail Design Project Leader has an eye for the unusual and brings ideas adapted to trends, innovation and lifestyle for our Swatch Stores worldwide. You lead projects from design inception and construction management to delivery completion in collaboration with the Head of Retail Design and the different involved departments of our company.
Typical activities include:
- Keep track and share knowledge, strategies and concepts on best Environment Design cases (trends, markets, experience, etc.)
- Coordinate all phases of Retail Environment Design projects with external designers and suppliers (design, architecture and construction overview)
- Management of project schedules/deadlines
- Create all necessary documents related to any new design studies and/or development for internal & external purposes
- Provide guidance and detailed descriptions of Retail Design concepts and their implementation, as well as propose alternative solutions when needed
- Set-up and adapt new Retail Design guidelines according to developed concepts
- Control and insure the respect of Retail Design guidelines when visiting markets
- Closely collaborate with the Procurement department for the development of design elements
- Support the design and implementation of Swatch events (ex. Pop-ups, main international launch events, sponsor events)
- Deliver and control everyday project documentation (project sheets, purchase orders, time schedules, etc...)
We are looking for a highly flexible and motivated team player with acute spatial and visual awareness as well as flair for attractive design solutions. You are well literate in architectural drafting with strong knowledge of construction and furniture production technologies. Thanks to your strong organisational skills you know how to lead a project from start to finish. Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task, you are able to prioritize in order to maintain deadlines.
- Architecture, Interior Design or related degree
- Min. 5 years’ professional experience (Retail experience is a strong asset)
- Proficiency in CAD (preferably AutoCAD) and the usual graphic software (Adobe Creative Suite)
You are Bilingual English/ French or English/German. Every additional language is an asset.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online.
thanks for sending your CV and all required documents, as well as some visual examples of your work!
SWATCH Ltd. Nicolas G. Haseyk Strasse 1 2500 Biel /Bienne 4