Swatch Group is an international group active in the design, manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required by its 18 watch brands, and Swatch Group companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Please be sure to visit our brands' websites to learn more about their fantastic products.
Swatch Group is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries.
Swatch Group employs more than 37 000 persons in over 50 countries. Net sales in 2018 amounted to 8.475 billion Swiss francs (2017: 7.960), net profit to 867 million Swiss francs (2017: 755).
• Research and respond to customer inquiries in person, phone and e-mail.
• Issue repair estimates and provide customer with repair process related information.
• Review and update customer records on computerized data base, SAP system.
• Maintain parts inventory and its replenishment.
• Resolve problems through partnerships with appropriate parties/department heads.
• Perform due diligence on customer inquiries through oral and written communication.
• Research timepieces and parts in the SAP.
• Assure the highest level of customer satisfaction including timely and adequate follow up process.
The Swatch Group (U.S.) is currently looking for a qualified candidate in our After Sales Service Department to handle a variety of in-coming calls from our consumers. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer inquiries within the Watch Service Department, while properly processing watch repairs. This position is a first point of contact with customers and their concerns related to service and repair orders status.
• Customer service approach
• Attention to detail
• Administration skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer skills: SAP; MS Office