Swatch is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on colour, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Advertising team at our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
MEDIA ASSET COORDINATOR (F/M) 100%
In this position, daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
Media Asset Management
• Implementing of new assets into the media database
• Managing asset publications for the different target groups
• Quality management of all assets
• Defining and adaptation of the Swatch media standard guideline
• Coordinate production agencies regarding video editing, adaptation and delivery
• Support all other departments on digital media production and cross media communication related questions
• Editing and transcoding of video footage for web, social media, events and TV
• Coordination of watch photography and 3D with external suppliers
Swatch Marketing Portal
• Management and development of the brand management solution
• Manage and review of web2print templates
• User management of the Swatch Marketing Portal
To be successful in this role, you must possess advanced knowledge of the different video and image formats and their utilization on the market, good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (for image and video) as well as good understanding and the practices of CMS administration. Team player with good human relationship skills, you are proactive and autonomous but also detail oriented, and are capable of working in a fast moving & ever changing environment
You bring education as Multimedia Coordinator, Mediamatician, TechnoPolygraph or related fields, and a minimum 1 year experience in a similar role. You have experience with integrated marketing and the internet, and possess good project management skills which enable you to manage multiple projects involving coordination with various departments both internally and externally.
Fluent in English (mandatory) with good knowledge of French and/or German. Additional languages are a plus.