Marketing Assistant - Longines
Founded in 1832 at Saint-Imier in Switzerland, the Compagnie des Montres Longines Francillon S.A., more commonly known as Longines, is proud to have the oldest registered trade mark in the world. Over the years, Longines has played a pioneering role in many technological breakthroughs, with a particularly strong presence in the aviation industry and in the timing of sports events, while constantly exhibiting its characteristic elegance across the globe.
In one such example, Longines helped shape the history of the sporting world by introducing the first timing mechanism automatically triggered by an electric wire. Since then, the brand has been designated as the official partner and timekeeper of international federations and prestigious sporting events throughout the world. Longines has also marked the history of aviation and navigation by timing, among other feats, the first non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic by Charles Lindbergh.
Today, the brand remains at the cutting edge of innovation and seeks to ensure that all its watches offer a unique combination of tradition, performance and elegance.
- Ongoing planning of LONGINES brand advertising campaign – assist Marketing Manager & Media Planner in delivery of campaign
- Liaise with retailers to provide key social media assets on a monthly basis
Point of Sale
- Responsible for ensuring in-store collateral including POS, catalogues, gifts and other materials are available in Longines Boutique and SIS; align with marketing guidelines.
- Place POS orders from retailers and arrange distribution of marketing materials
- Creation of project sheets; assist Marketing Manager with purchase order management and invoices.
- Managing stock in store room, ordering replenishment of items which are low
- Project manage the opening of new SIS, from implementation to installation
- Ongoing event management & support for all brand events including Royal Ascot, Global Champions Tour and Hickstead etc.
- Prepare all official documentation for signature and action to appropriate departments
- Deal efficiently with calls from field sales staff/customers/retailers/PR & Advertising agents
- Answering all UK Service and Longines.com email enquiries
- Ordering gift items
The ideal candidate will have:
-Ability to demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload appropriately
-Excellent administrative skills and meticulous attention to detail
-Genuine passion for Marketing and Events
-Previous experience of working within a high end brand environment
-Superb interpersonal and communication skills