SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT LEADER (F/M) 100%
Swatch is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on colour, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Social Media Department at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH Ltd. is currently recruiting a
SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT LEADER (F/M)
As Social Media Project Leader, You will be responsible for the management and development of our social media channels, in to increase our customer’s engagement and provide thought-leadership on best social media practices and next-generation digital trends.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and constantly update a social media strategy and roadmap
- Manage the social media ecosystem and all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Manage the day-to-day community engagement including real time conversations
- Coordinate and dispatch the content strategy through the different channels
- Create and manage social media contests
- Create and coordinate social media engaging activations and concepts
- Create and coordinate a social media calendar at HQ level as well as locally
- Use social media listening tools to monitor and identify social media relevant trends
- Monitor content and quality check of all social media local versions
- Support local markets in all social media management questions
- Measure, analyze and report on quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Some creative design can be involved
Passionate about telling stories, new trends and the latest in social media innovation, you possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail. You bring strong experience in sponsored postings and targeting, and know how to manage a budget for content promotion on social channels.
Besides your fun, positive and creative personality, you bring solid experience in agencies or international retail Brands in fashion/accessory/lifestyle fields. Strong team player with excellent organizational skills, you have good understanding in the different fields of online marketing such as online ad campaigns, social media, email marketing etc…
Your good understanding of technology is paired with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping tight deadlines and coordinating with various internal and external business partners.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and/or French.
If you feel this opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to apply online. Please send us your cv and cover letter.