The companyFounded in 1832 at Saint-Imier in Switzerland, the Compagnie des Montres Longines Francillon S.A., more commonly known as Longines, is proud to have the oldest registered trade mark in the world. Over the years, Longines has played a pioneering role in many technological breakthroughs, with a particularly strong presence in the aviation industry and in the timing of sports events, while constantly exhibiting its characteristic elegance across the globe. In one such example, Longines helped shape the history of the sporting world by introducing the first timing mechanism automatically triggered by an electric wire. Since then, the brand has been designated as the official partner and timekeeper of international federations and prestigious sporting events throughout the world. Longines has also marked the history of aviation and navigation by timing, among other feats, the first non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic by Charles Lindbergh. Today, the brand remains at the cutting edge of innovation and seeks to ensure that all its watches offer a unique combination of tradition, performance and elegance.
Day-to-day management of all the Digital activity for Sales (e-commerce websites, returns and exchanges, payments, customer support…), and support of the Communication team (Marketing and PR, including social media, display campaigns, newsletters…)
Coordinate with designated retail advisor on packaging and shipping of all Longines watches from our warehouse location.
Be the digital and e-commerce brand guardian, ensuring all digital assets, products and communications are in line with the guidelines of the brand
Build strong relationships across relevant business functions to ensure strong collaboration (Swiss and UK teams for IT, Digital, Media, PR, CRM, Sales…)
Be responsible for controlling and optimising the digital strategy across all online channels and the customer experience.
- Managing the relationship with the customer (mail / phone / complaints / questions / stock…)
- Validating orders (fraud checks, control of processes, cart abandonment…)
- Reporting: daily analysis of sales / traffic and reporting on central KPI’s
- Optimising: improve traffic / sales / KPI's / content / customer experience
AB Testing and User Interface optimisation: plan / implement / analyse AB Testing to improve the customer journey and the sales
- Participate in the building and testing of Longines’ first ecommerce platform
- Day-to-day management of the e-commerce website and support of the Communication team
- Be the e-commerce brand guardian
- Collaborate with all relevant departments to ensure successful e-comm activity
- Work with design agency to continuously look to improve the UE on the site.
- Control and optimise the digital strategy and customer experience
- Experience in digital marketing and ecommerce environment (agency or in-house)
- Excellent level in English (written and spoken)
- Genuine Passion for customer, luxury / fashion and the Brands target audience
- Good with data and attention to detail - customer analysis, segmentation, sales follow-up
- Show a broad interest in technology and demonstrate a sensibility to good UX/design and data-driven user testing (eg AB and multivariate testing)
- Goal oriented and performance driven
- Requires incumbent to be detail oriented, ability to multitask, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline drive