PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT & COORDINATOR (F/M) 70%
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on colour, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the Product Development team in our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Product Management Assistant & Coordinator (F/M) 70%
In this position, you are the information exchange point between the Product Development department and the Designers, the Marketing, Procurement, Legal department etc, as well as the Production. You ensure a regular flow of information for daily business matters and act as assistant to the Head of Product Development and Creative Director.
In addition to your assistant responsibilities, you ensure the Product coordination and legal protection management as well as manage the customers’ requests and inputs and proactively answer them.
Daily tasks will include:
- Organisation of internal and external meetings or business trips (incl. facilitation “sûr place”, documents/presentations preparation )
- Screening and liaising for all incoming calls for the Head of Product Development
- Support in different kind of projects and coordination with departments / stakeholders
- Correspondence in English, French, German; preparation of materials for signature (incl. expenses, absences)
- Absence control and approval as well as Office supply orders for the product development team
- Budget responsibility with the following specific tasks:
- Preparation & Follow-up of the Product department’s budget (direct & indirect costs/project budgets)
- Preparation of order requests, credit notes and forms for the budget processes
- Control and classification of invoices
Product Coordination and Legal protection management
- Organise the creation of 3D Renderings in collaboration with our designers and the Product Team
- Administration of the design contracts in collaboration with our designers and the legal team
- Administration of processes with focus on permissions and upload of new collections
- Creation of Powerpoint collection presentations for seasonal presentations and marketing meetings
- Preparation of training presentations for new collections and specials
- Legal protection management: Legal protection of all collection references & specials, research/validation of names, organisation of processes around these tasks, etc
- Management of customer requests/customer inputs and pro-actively answer them “2nd level support” for Customer service; managing design/development propositions
We are looking for an autonomous, flexible, proactive and trustworthy personality, able to handle complex situations and react accordingly while always keeping a global overview. You have a good sense of figures and a business mind-set as well as well-developed communication and organisational skills. Finally, you are comfortable in fast-paced, international environments with ever-changing priorities.
- Commercial/ Business Degree
- Good understanding of the design and fashion industry, art, design and lifestyle
- Proactivity the ability to coordinate and organise
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and open minded
You have good written and verbal communication skills in English, French and German. Italian is a plus.
Human Resources Dpt.