Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager
- Responsible for marketing strategy and execute the marketing & communication program to empower the brand development.
- Control annual marketing budget and allocation, updated monthly marketing expense for Brand Manager's review.
- Annual advertising campaign plan and execution in line with HQ guideline, also monitor the A&P budget.
- Manage the visual materials in dealer's shop occasionally to ensure all advertising appears in publications in compliance with contract.
- Handle annual PR campaigns and press inquiries to activate brand awareness in print, on line, and social media.
- Enhance product and brand exposure in creative and smart way to explore for any opportunity to cooperate with media for increases publicity.
- Evaluate any sponsorship/join promotion requests and cooperate with third party for events.
- Support Brand Manager to develop training program and provide product & brand training to sales staff of dealers.
- Maintain good relationship with local journalists, VIPs and dealers.
- Monthly marketing and event evaluation report to BM and HQ.
- Solid and proven project management ability.
- Good communication skill and good team player.
- Detail oriented and creative thinking, work under high pressure.
- 5 years working experience in related area, digital / social media experience is preferred.
- Familiar computer skill.
- Good English