Swatch Group is a diversified multinational holding company active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewellery, watch movements and components. It is the world’s largest watchmaking group, and supplies nearly all the components required for the watches sold by its eighteen individual brands and the multi-brand retail companies, Tourbillon and Hour Passion.
Swatch Group brands: Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry,Flik Flak.
And of course- the original Swatch.
At Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Customer Service is at the heart of what we do; we strive for excellence in all customer interaction with us, from the moment our customer starts their journey at a boutique or online, to maintaining these sentimental pieces over time.
Our Customer Service centre based in Southampton provides a full servicing operation to brands produced by the Swatch Group.
Here at Swatch Group (UK) Limited, we are seeking an experienced, committed and passionate Administrator, with a serious eye for quality and attention to detail, to join us and play a pivotal part in our customer’s experience.
The right person will be passionate about providing a high quality administrative service to our internal stakeholders, whilst ensuring the end goal of total customer satisfaction is achieved through the Administration team’s process.
At Swatch Group (UK) Limited, employee training, development and progression is of paramount importance to us. You may have already completed some specific training, however if not, we will provide this to you alongside continuous development opportunities, for those that demonstrate commitment to us.
Job Description of Administrator
- To carry out various administration tasks, including service estimations, customer billing/invoicing and customer proceeds, ensuring these are completed in accordance with the Swatch Group (UK) Limited Policies and procedures, working within predetermined KPI’s.
- To manage email queries via a shared mailbox, ensuring these are responded to within predetermined SLA’s.
- To escalate any key administration issues to the Admin Supervisor for authorization and guidance in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To develop and maintain good communication and working relationships with both internal and external customers as well as all colleagues.
- Continuously develop you and your team-members personal knowledge and understanding of our products, services, company procedures/policies and our customers’ expectations.
Our success in delivering excellent service to our customers is driven by our core values, which are:
- Show empathy by listening and understanding
- Empower our colleagues
- Responsibility through ownership
- Value every customer and each other
- Inspire by always acting in a positive and pro-active way
- Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Expectations are met every time
- Strong technical administration experience, ideally within a similar role, creating and producing estimates and customer billing information, working towards predetermined KPI’s
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to remain motivated whilst completing repetitive tasks
- Experience working towards and meeting service level agreements and predetermined KPI’s
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- SAP knowledge is desirable
- 5 GCSE including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Benefits of Working for Swatch Group (UK) Limited
- Brand training across all Swatch Group brands, with travel required to our Headquarters in London
- Continuous professional training and development i.e. NVQs, External training courses
- Variety of progression opportunities for committed and passionate employees
- 23 Days Annual Leave Entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Gift Watch
- Competitive salaries
- Regular Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Anoushka Dawson (firstname.lastname@example.org)