E-Commerce Assistant Manager / Manager
- Achieve sales goals and enhance on-line business by leading and managing all e-co mmerce plans and activities
- Working closely with the global EC team and local marketing team to initiate promotion events, communication plan and O2O campaigns.
- Manage website content and related digital media plan (such as SEO, CPC campaigns) to enhance the visibility and the sales performance of brand E-shop within HQ guidelines
- Own the entire lead-to-purchase funnel, including optimization of website, email marketing to nurture leads, and conversion to purchase
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to ensure on-time quality delivery and smooth inventory, logistics and system management
- Manage customer care with retail team and customer service department to provide various services (i.e return, refund, inquiries)
- Stay abreast of emerging e-commerce trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and explore any possible business opportunity for E-commerce
- Flexible work attitude and open approach, able to take on tasks as required.
- Collaborative way, able to build relationships with other teams and departments.
- Detail oriented, Ability to manage cases from inception to completion
- 5+ years working experiences in ECOM field, knowledge of digital shopping process and digital marketing
- Good English, Clear and concise verbal and written communications