Marketing Executive - Luxury Brand
- Annual dealers marketing planning and conduction. Deliver marketing related information to dealers and stakeholders.
- Trade promotion execution, marketing campaigns development to explore any possible business opportunity and potential customers.
- Co-work with retail team to conduct the seasonal CRM campaign to enhance the store's traffic, also to drive sales performance.
- Customer communication platform maintenance to enhance market position.
- Co-work with VM to implement the quarterly/yearly merchandising strategy and on-site support within HQ guidelines.
- Driving brand awareness across various POSM, such as categories, leaflet and supporting materials.
- Conducting market research, price survey and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Assist marketing team in coordination and execution of media placement, event, press conference, and national new product launch campaigns.
- Manage trade marketing budget to achieve the best efficiency. Monitor ROI and retail traffic, in charge of monthly APO list control & payment application.
- Detailed, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and highly commercial/ sales senses.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- As a good teammate but also able to work independently.
- Familiar with computer skills.
- 2-3 years working experience in related area. Solid trade and channel marketing experiences with digital/ social media marketing ability.
Fluent in English.