Keyholder- Houston Galleria
Swatch embraces the values that coexist in the world of art, design, fashion and technology; and lends them its own spark of creativity. Thus, Swatch is considered a canvas upon which a myriad of expressions have been applied. Cutting edge style, trend setting looks and technology friendly accents have all added to the amazement of owning a Swatch.
At Swatch we provide our Retail Key holders with the training and support that lays the groundwork for a professional career with real momentum. As a member of the Retail Sales Team, you will be coached on sales techniques and customer service skills along with technical training on all our watches and services. Plus, your base-plus-commission pay structure is designed so that the sky is the limit for motivated and knowledgeable retail sales professionals.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and personable manner
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service and build customer relationships
- Reach & exceed your sales goals
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Handle multi-tasking with ease
- Perform merchandising tasks; stock replenishment, visual display, and upkeep of the organization and cleanliness of the store environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a Key holder or lead sales position
- Driven to deliver superior service to your customers
- Engage your customers in the culture of the SWATCH brand
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Able to plan, set and achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills