Software Developer C# .NET
Swiss Timing is looking for a C# .NET Software Developer willing to contribute in building our next generation software development framework.
You take pride in delivering creative solutions for our stakeholders, you have a passion to solve developer’s typical challenges, you fancy software design and architecture, and you are energetic and open-minded?
If Yes, we have an amazing position for you in a company like no other!
To extend our « Software Frameworks » team, you will take part in specifying, architecting and implementing capabilities for our next generation Software Development Framework, establishing and implementing ways of making things work. You will also create complete software documentations, including trainings for a large international team of developers by delivering courses including examples and guidelines.
This next generation Software Development Framework will be used for the development of sport result management applications operated during major Sport events such as World Cups or Olympic Games. The framework has 96 modules in the following areas: development guidelines, software basics, desktop UI, data-centric architecture, reporting, data transformation, distributed architecture, security, web UI, and on-venue-result specific modules.
The Software Frameworks team members are working in close collaboration with each other. The team is composed of a project manager, an architect, multiple C# developers, and a number of offshore developers.
As all the other team members, you will take the full responsibility over the architecture and implementation of a set of modules of the framework. For this, you will work with our internal project reviewers, who will also be your source of information for requirements and objectives.
To perform your tasks you will use the latest development methodologies, an extensive development guideline and Microsoft technologies, and work in an Agile environment using SCRUM methodology.
- An awesome business sector: Multi-sports and Olympic games.
- An inspiring team of brilliant senior developers, architect and a respectful project manager.
- An engaging Framework project where you can solve common difficulties encountered by software developers.
- An amazing opportunity for you to develop your design and architecture skills.
- A beautiful software development methodology.
- An exciting occasion to take responsibility.
- A fascinating Jura-based working place.
- Experience with Data Distribution Service (DDS)
- Experience in Real-Time computing
- Experience in User-Experience Design
- Experience as a trainer
- Computer Science Engineer (HES, EPF or equivalent) degree
- 4+ years of professional experience in C# .NET software application development
- Excellent English (writing and presentation)
- Structured approach to the organization of work (self and others)
- Analytical approach to decision making
- Capacity to deal with challenging problems
- Capacity to manage stakeholders
- Strong Framework architecture background
- Strong Distributed computing background
- Strong Data-Centric architecture background
- Strong experience in developing enterprise class software using object oriented programing language
- English fluent
- French nice to have
- Some German preferred, nice to have
Swiss Timing LTD
Rue de l’Envers 1
CH-2606 Corgémont – Switzerland