OMEGA Luxury Timepieces - Marketing INTERN
OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world’s leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women’s watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA’s reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry’s highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 27 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more.
The Marketing INTERN is responsible for assisting the Marketing team in PR, Events and Media activities of the OMEGA brand in the US territory. ONLY applicants that are local to the Miami area need apply.
Duration - 60 days - 120 days
· Key responsibility 1 – Event support on daily duties:
- Assist with the organization of local and national events (i.e, boutique activations, product launches, press events, Boutique Openings, Wholesale events, among others)
- Maintain events calendar as well as vacations calendar in OMEGA Calendar
- Assist Events Manager for all events during their absence
- Assist Events team on any administrative tasks
- Creation of visual artwork for all Marketing actions (i.e.: invitations, menus, media walls, newsletters, among others)
- Creation of post-event reports
- On site event assistance for Miami based actions
· Key responsibility 2 – PR support on daily duties:
- Be the main contact for all PR needs during absence of PR Events
- Keep track of sent press kits and returns on editorials.
- Assist the PR Manager in the tracking of all editorial clipping from agencies
- SAP administrative duties such as invoicing, coding and following up.
- Elaborate and maintain a quarterly editorial performance reports for the region (by group, by country vs. main competitors)
- Elaborate performance reports for e-influencers and celebrities
- Assist PR Manager in the execution of photoshoots organized by agency.
· Key responsibility 3 – Marketing role:
-Assist all Marketing team members in different administrative tasks or projects. Some examples:
-In charge of the maintenance of the finance database and entering all invoices for the department as well as tracking payment
-Maintain database and follow-up of journalists and sales representative’s birthdays/ special occasions
-Keep the marketing distribution list updated
Technical Skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop