Watch Specialist - Longines QVB
Longines is part of the Swatch Group, the largest luxury watch company in the world. Based in Switzerland since 1832, Longines is a brand of rich heritage and timeless elegance.
Reporting to the Longines Boutique Manager, this role responsible for being the key customer contact for all after sales services/repairs and to perform basic technical interventions on timepieces (eg. bracelet adjustments, battery changes etc.). As a result, we require a candidate who is passionate about providing impeccable customer service and developing client relationships as well as having an aptitude to be trained on basic technical interventions.
This is a full-time permanent role based at our Longines QVB Boutique.
- Meet & greet clients in line with Longines Boutique standards
- Provide first level of technical assistance and a detailed diagnosis of the timepiece to clients
- Technical repairs such as battery changes, repairs on bracelets etc.
- Registration of services, clearly identifying service needs
- Escalation Management
- Collaborate with our Melbourne Service Centre in order to be advised about eventual delays
- Perform administrative tasks, such as repair registration & invoicing
- Engage proactive customer follow up procedures advising clients of delays / updates
- Daily reconciliation and reporting
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A work ethic that understands the importance of going above and beyond to satisfy the client and exceed their expectations
- Providing personalised service: knowledge of providing special services to clients based on their needs
- Dexterity and ability to work with tools
- Decisive, firm, courteous, customer oriented, can handle stress
- Technical aptitude with ability to follow technical instructions and guides
- Time and priority management skills
- Full training provided
- Generous staff product discounts
- Passionate and supportive team