Live Chat Retail Professional
Innovators by Tradition Founded in 1853 at Le Locle, the birthplace of Swiss watchmaking, the Tissot brand is proud to have developed a strong tradition of quality and innovation. Over the years, Tissot innovations have been acclaimed throughout the entire world: the first anti-magnetic watch in 1930; Astrolon, the first watch with a plastic casing in 1971; Rock watch, the first watch with a casing made of alpine granite in 1985; followed by Pearl watch, the first watch with a mother-of-pearl casing in 1986; then Wood watch, the first watch with a casing made of wood in 1987. In 1996, Tissot launched its first autoquartz models with a 6-day autonomy. Later, in 2001, it introduced its famous T-Touch models with seven additional functions activated by touching the watch’s crystal, thanks to the extraordinary tactile technology developed with and by Swatch Group companies. Tissot is the official timekeeper and partner of MotoGP, FIM Superbike, NBA, FIBA, AFL, CBA, and the world championships of cycling, fencing and ice hockey.
- Communicate effectively with Internet customers and prospects via chat and email.
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Learn the psychology of Internet customers and work with them accordingly to assist in closing the Transaction.
- Utilize chat data and analytics to report unique findings and suggest new strategies.
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Checks email frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Learn product in order to provide the most accurate responses to customers.
- Provide exceptional service as you respond to questions.
- Meet or exceed monthly, revenue sales targets.
- Respond to customers in expected timely manner.
- Proactively reach out to shoppers to increase sales.
Do you like Basketball? Do you like watches? If so, how would you like to work in a location that has both experiences? Tissot is the official timekeeper of the NBA. Our new Tissot Boutique will be interactive, full of positive energy and all about the customer experience.
Provide a unique and special experience to all clients
Meet and exceed sales goals
Exceptional customer service to clients for after sales
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to type from 30WPM - 50WPM with 0 errors.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think swiftly on your feet in order to communicate quickly and effectively is required
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple conversations at once
- Ability to sell, provide excellent service and increase customer retention
- Motivated Individual, self-starter & ability to work independently
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work flexible hours is preferred
- Interested in eCommerce, Sales & Goal Oriented is preferred
- Must be a skilled listener – customers will tell you what they want!
- Experience in the luxury industry or retail is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter; quick learner for a multifaceted business and companion domestic and international staff;
- Must possess strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced corporate environment;
- Arrive early and work late if necessary
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Must be a team player
Tissot Times Square