The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Information Technology, Logistics, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world’s largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands such as Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The position sits into a dynamic team of engineers that are responsible of designing, deploying and maintaining network infrastructures. The related projects include renewal of campus network infrastructure worldwide.
- Design, configuration and migration of network infrastructures.
- Elaborate technical documentations.
- Define work-instruction for the network operation team.
- Coordinate with Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy.
- Interact with Providers and Manufacturers.
- Management of network projects (offers, planning).
- Execution of 2nd or 3rd level support.
- Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomous.
- Able to deal with a complex environment.
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Ready to travel.
Technical skills requirements
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in network domains.
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching network technologies (Cisco Catalyst : 2960, 3850, 4500, 9000 series and Cisco DNA).
- Excellent knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Experience with Riverbed technology
- Interest for API/Python scripting and Automation tools.
- Good knowledge of WAN technologies (MPLS).
- Firewall (Fortinet) skills are a plus.
- Proficiency in French (preferred) and English, any other language is an asset.
Interested? Please apply via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD.